Estimated Reading Time: <1
Inter Milan announced the signing of Danish international midfielder Christian Eriksen from Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday.
The Serie A club said on its web site that Eriksen had signed a contract until June 2024 but did not mention a fee.
The 27-year-old joined Tottenham from Ajax in 2013 and played more than 200 matches for the North London club. He has played 95 times for Denmark.
- Breaking: 15-man Chinese Medical Team of Doctors arrive in Nigeria
- Just In: Bernie Sanders Drops Out of US Presidential Race
- Breaking: Federal Government of Nigeria slashes 2020 budget
- Just In: 27 Quarantined In Niger State Over Coronavirus
- Breaking: Office of the Accountant General of the Federation on Fire
- Lagos Govt withdraws charges against Naira Marley & former Guber aspirant who attended Funke Akindele’s Party
- Breaking: Nigeria Records Another COVID-19 Death
- Katsina Relaxes Social Distancing Rules; Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC