Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lampard’s Chelsea beat Mourinho’s Tottenham 2-0 amid crowd racism
Meanwhile, spurs fans warned over ‘racist behaviour’. The PA system was forced to issue three calls to stop offensive behaviour
The Premier League has been shaken by yet another episode of alleged racism, this time involving supporters at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Chelsea were leading 2-0 away to Tottenham on Sunday when defender Antonio Rudiger appeared to point out the treatment he was receiving from the stands.
While it was not clear exactly what was said, by the player’s gesturing he appeared to signal that he had been subjected to “monkey” chants from home fans.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer