Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lampard’s Chelsea beat Mourinho’s Tottenham 2-0 amid crowd racism
Meanwhile, spurs fans warned over ‘racist behaviour’. The PA system was forced to issue three calls to stop offensive behaviour
The Premier League has been shaken by yet another episode of alleged racism, this time involving supporters at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Chelsea were leading 2-0 away to Tottenham on Sunday when defender Antonio Rudiger appeared to point out the treatment he was receiving from the stands.
While it was not clear exactly what was said, by the player’s gesturing he appeared to signal that he had been subjected to “monkey” chants from home fans.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19