Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lampard’s Chelsea beat Mourinho’s Tottenham 2-0 amid crowd racism
Meanwhile, spurs fans warned over ‘racist behaviour’. The PA system was forced to issue three calls to stop offensive behaviour
The Premier League has been shaken by yet another episode of alleged racism, this time involving supporters at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Chelsea were leading 2-0 away to Tottenham on Sunday when defender Antonio Rudiger appeared to point out the treatment he was receiving from the stands.
While it was not clear exactly what was said, by the player’s gesturing he appeared to signal that he had been subjected to “monkey” chants from home fans.
- Amnesty International says Nigeria gov’ts response to rape continues to be woefully inadequate
- Raped & left for dead: Edo Governor wants justice for 22-yr-old student of University of Benin
- Buhari’s refusal to address the country on May 29 is because he’s weighed down with failure – PDP
- $5.513bn loan: SERAP wants Buhari to reveal spending details of loans by his government since 2015
- PDP records landslide victory in Benue LGA elections
- Rape In RCCG; Uwa’s murder raises questions about the safety of Nigerian women
- “A lot of great things are going to come out of this lockdown” – Pastor Enoch Adeboye
- 12-year-old girl raped in Jigawa
- Just In: Nasarawa CAN chairman regains freedom
- An undergraduate, at the University of Benin, was raped in the Church #JusticeForUwa