Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lampard’s Chelsea beat Mourinho’s Tottenham 2-0 amid crowd racism
Meanwhile, spurs fans warned over ‘racist behaviour’. The PA system was forced to issue three calls to stop offensive behaviour
The Premier League has been shaken by yet another episode of alleged racism, this time involving supporters at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Chelsea were leading 2-0 away to Tottenham on Sunday when defender Antonio Rudiger appeared to point out the treatment he was receiving from the stands.
While it was not clear exactly what was said, by the player’s gesturing he appeared to signal that he had been subjected to “monkey” chants from home fans.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan