Estimated Reading Time: <1
The lingering political tussle between the Kano State Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his predecessor, Dr. Rabi’u Musa, has taken a new dimension with former threatening to probe the latter.
A statement signed by the state commissioner of information, Malam
Muhammad Garba and made available to newsmen stated that Ganduje will probe Senator Kwankwaso’s administration if the Kwankwasiyya movement continues to spread falsehood against his administration in the state.
He said: “This deliberate distortion of facts and spreading of falsehood is capable of provoking the government to drop its non confrontational stance and institute commission of inquiry to probe the previous administration particularly on illegal land deals, education and infrastructure.”
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny