Estimated Reading Time: <1
E! News can exclusively confirm that the couple otherwise known as Kimye were married tonight in a private ceremony in the presence of family and friends in Florence, Italy. The ceremony was held at the historic Forte di Belvedere, a 16th-century-era fortress atop a hill near the Arno river, a fitting setting for the meant-to-be pair who proudly enjoy the finer things in life.
Kim’s sprawling family was of course in attendance, with her sisters making up the bridal party and stepdad Bruce Jenner walking her down the aisle.
And it appears that their dream was to take their party abroad and walk down the aisle in Europe.
“I don’t know how she looks in it. I’ll see it for the first time when she puts it on at her wedding,” she said earlier this month.
There was no doubt that Kim would look phenomenal on her big day, not long after modeling several bridal looks for the April issue of Vogue.
- Lockdown: Wike Orders Arrest Of Two Pilots For Violating Border Closure Rules
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips
- COVID-19: Customs Boss Approves Release Of Rice, Other Items Worth N3.2bn For Distribution
- “I am ready to set aside my immunity” – Governor Wike reveals those making Rivers state Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Breaking: Nigeria records 16 new cases of Coronavirus, total infections now 254
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus