Here are 5 things you do not know about Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour’s wife
Dr. Ify Aniebo is the wife of Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour, the 2023 Lagos State gubernatorial aspirant of the Labour Party.
Here are ten things you may not know about Dr Ify Aniebo;
- She was born in 1983. Dr. Ify is 40 years as of 2023
- Dr. Aniebo is a molecular geneticist with a special focus on malaria drug resistance.
- Ify attended Queen Mary’s University, where she bagged a degree in Medical Genetics before heading to Nottingham University for a second degree in Biomolecular Technology.
- While studying for her Ph.D., Dr. Ify was the youngest person, the only black person, and the only Nigerian in the Wellcome-Oxford-WHO unit in Thailand and the Malaria Department at the Sanger Institute in Cambridge.
- Dr. Ify has worked to find a cure for malaria, one of Africa’s deadliest diseases.
The information in this article was curated from online sources. NewsWireNGR or its editorial team cannot independently verify all details.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for Live and Entertaining Updates.
Always visit NewsWireNGR for the latest Naija news and updated Naija breaking news.
NewsWireNGRLatest News in Nigeria
Send Us A Press Statement/News Tips on 9ja Happenings: [email protected].
Advertise With Us: [email protected]