Top 10 Most Expensive Ice Creams in The World and Their Prices (2023 list)
Ice cream is a sweetened food people enjoy irrespective of age unless otherwise advised against its consumption by an expert, notably a physician or dentist.
It may be made from milk or cream and is flavoured with a sweetener, either sugar or an alternative, and spice, such as cocoa or vanilla, or with fruit, such as strawberries or peaches.
This food can be purchased by walking into any ice cream shop near you or made at home. But there are some ice creams that are not affordable for everyone.
Most expensive ice creams in the world
1. Strawberries Arnaud – $1.4 million
The most expensive ice cream is the Strawberries Arnaud.
The producer, Arnaud, is a restaurant famous for delicious luxury, including some of the most extravagant desserts served anywhere.
You can get to enjoy this ice cream for the price of $1.4 million.
2. Mr. Beast’s Sundae – $100,000
This Ice Cream got its name from popular YouTuber, Jimmy Donaldson (a.k.a Mr. Beast). He became even more popular for spending on this world’s most expensive food.
In 2021, he spent $100,000 to treat his friends to an incredible ice cream sundae with an unbelievable list of ingredients.
3. Absurdity Sundae – $60,000
This expensive ice Cream is produced by Three Twin Ice Cream Company.
For $60,000, you can enjoy this incredible. The profit generated by this ice cream is sent to a nonprofit in Africa and it helps in conserving environment.
To have a taste of this expensive dessert, you have to travel to Tanzania.
4. Frrrozen Haute Chocolate – $25,000
The 3-extra Rs in the spelling of the frozen when it comes to this ice cream.
Frrrozen Haute Chocolate ice cream was declared the world’s most expensive ice cream when it was first launched in 2007, selling for a whopping $25,000 and making its way into the Guinness Book of World Records.
5. Three Twins Ice Cream Sundae – $3,300
Yet another expensive dessert from Three Twin Ice Cream Company. The Three Twins Ice Cream Sundae consists of different delicacies.
First are the ice cream balls, each costing $100. Then there’s the South American chocolate from bars that are $500 apiece, Japanese strawberries glazed in century-old grape juice that is $20,000 per bottle, candied peaches that are $500 each, wild huckleberry sauce that’s $50 a spoon, $3,000 worth of caramel sauce, and $45,000 worth of butterscotch made from 50-year-old apples.
6. Bear Extraordinaire – $1,500
7. The Victoria Sundae – $1000
8. Mauboussin Mega Sundae – $1000
9. Golden Opulence Sundae – $1000
10. The Black Diamond – $817
Summary of the most expensive ice creams in the world and their prices
- Strawberries Arnaud – $1.4 million
- MrBeast’s Ice Cream Sundae – $100,000
- Absurdity Sundae – $60,000
- Frrrozen Haute Chocolate – $25,000
- Three Twins Ice Cream Sundae – $3,333
- Bear Extraordinaire – $1,500
- The Victoria Sundae – $1000
- Mauboussin Mega Sundae – $1000
- Golden Opulence Sundae – $1000
- The Black Diamond – $817