Plateau state governor, Simon Lalong, has approved the appointment of 10 new Permanent Secretaries.
The governor made the announcement in a statement by his Director of Press and Public Affairs, Dr Makut Macham, on Monday in Jos.
According to the statement, the new officials are to fill the vacancies created following the retirement/resignations of some Permanent Secretaries in the service of the state government.
“The new Permanent Secretaries are expected to be sworn in on Tuesday 24th January 2023.
“The new Permanent Secretaries are:
- Keziah Dung (Barkin Ladi)
- Yusuf Ayuba Gimba (Bassa)
- Gongden Micah Sunday (Mangu)
- Lamu Michael Dennis (Mangu)
- Peter Wuyep (Kanke)
- Bapman Naankin Emmanuel (Mikang)
- Boniface Gwotbit Bankshuet (Mikang)
- Gotan Benjamin James (Pankshin)
- Salamatu Ritmwa Parlong (Pankshin)
- Wuyep Zitta (Langtang South).