Estimated Reading Time: <1
About 20 women have been kidnapped by armed bandits while attending a naming ceremony at Gidan Bido village, Dandume Local Government Area of Katsina State.
Katsina Post reports that the incident happened on Friday.
The gunmen also attacked and kidnapped five men at Unguwar Bawa village of Dandume LGA early on Saturday. The member representing Dandume LGA in the Katsina State House of Assembly is from Unguwar Bawa.
Police authorities in the state are yet to comment on the issue as at the time of filing this report
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole
- Gunmen kill five Police Officers, two civilians in Rivers
- Wike says Nasir el-Rufai is reaping from the evil he plotted against Rivers State
- Hadiza Bala-Usman faces Probe over un-remitted N165.3bn funds
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies