Estimated Reading Time: <1
An accident involving a gas laden tanker has occurred at the Police Signboard Point in Lugbe along Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Expressway, popularly called Airport Road.
Fire service and road safety personnel are already on ground to manage the situation and avoid any further incidents.
Traffic gridlock has however blocked both lanes of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Expressway that links Abuja with Kogi State and southern parts of the country.
In the meantime, Air travelers using the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja are being advised to use alternative routes if they must catch their fights.
- Ogun Police say, anyone planning to attack any station in the state is on a “suicide mission”
- NDLEA busts an alleged online drug trafficking cartel that sells to Abuja residents
- Insecurity: We urge Nigerians to boycott Democracy day – Coalition of Civil society in Nigeria tackle Buhari
- UNIBEN warn admission seekers to be wary of the activities of racketeers
- Wike says “no amount of intimidation will make the state succumb to any secessionist”
- We are against payment of ransom to bandits – Arewa Consultative Forum
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll