Estimated Reading Time: 1
Leaders of Sade community and an angry youth mob in the Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi State have burnt a man identified as Talle Mai Ruwa, to death for allegedly insulting Prophet Muhammad.
According to a report by Sahara Reporters, the man identified as Talle Mai Ruwa, was dragged away from his house on Tuesday in the presence of his mother and burnt to death in the middle of the communtiy.
An eye witness recounted the gory incident, saying; “The young man was killed by a mob in Sade town for insulting Prophet Muhammad. He was dragged from his house by a mob and forcibly set ablaze after being tied to an old car tyre. The village youths donated money to buy the petrol that was used to burn and kill Talle Mai Ruwa
“His mother watched while fire consumed Talle Mai Ruwa until he was reduced to ashes,” he said.
NewsWireNGR gathered that the victim had been taken before Islamic clerics where he was questioned. The islamic clerics then pronounced judgement and sentenced him to be killed .
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer