Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian First Lady, Aisha Buhari has called for the adoption of traditional medicine as part of a comprehensive health care unit.
Aisha Buhari made the call at a ceremony represented by Hajiya Hajo Sani at the launch of a book written by Zainab Sharif, the director general of the Department of Traditional Medicine at the Nigerian Ministry of Health, NAN reported. .
“The books contain information on a wide variety of plants in Nigeria,” he said.
The Nigerian first lady also commended the author and said that her books will be useful for the health of Nigerians.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems