Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Army has released the list of successful candidates for the Short Service Combatant Course 47/2021 Selection Board.
According to a statement issued on Friday, The Army authority advised the successful candidates to report for officer cadet training at the Old Site of the NDA Kaduna on Tuesday, April 6, 2021.
The statement read, “This is to inform the general public that candidates who are successful at the Short Service Combatant Course 47/2021 Selection Board have been shortlisted and published on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
“Successful candidates are to report for officer cadet training at the Old Site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, on Tuesday 6 April 2021. The candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 7 April 2021 will forfeit their positions & be replaced by another candidate on the Reserve List.
“Candidates are to beware of internet fraudsters that may operate other websites to publish names and defraud unsuspecting candidates.”
The successful candidates are to come with the following:
- Original credentials and SSC 47 online application print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5×7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two pairs of pure white canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
The statement warned that the successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, will forfeit their positions and be replaced by another candidate on the Reserve List.
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house