Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has disclosed a donation of N50 million to victims of the Katsina market fire.
Tinubu announced this on Wednesday after a condolence visit to the Katsina State.
He was received by the state governor, Aminu Masari.
Hundreds of shops were burnt to ashes following a fire outbreak at Katsina Central Market on Monday
The inferno had destroyed property worth billions of Naira, mostly belonging to traders selling clothing, shoes, kitchen utensils, carpets, plastics among others.
More details shortly ….
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds