Estimated Reading Time: 1
Thirteen people have been killed and seven others injured by the terrorists during separate attacks in Zango Kataf, Chikun, and Kauru local government areas of Kaduna state.
In a statement issued Friday by the Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, the armed bandits killed one man as he returned from their farm with his brother in Gora Gan village of Zangon Kataf LGA, while his brother was able to escape.
In another incident, armed bandits attacked Kizachi village of Kauru LGA, and killed ten persons, leaving four others injured. Fifty-six houses and 16 motorcycles were also razed, with several barns also raided and burnt.
The injured are receiving treatment in the hospital.
Furthermore, the bandits also attacked Masaka village in Chikun local government where one person was killed, and two other persons injured.
Similarly, armed bandits killed one man in Kurmin Kaduna of Chikun local government area, and left another injured.
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country