Estimated Reading Time: 1
Gunmen have kidnapped a niece to the Minister of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen.
The incident happened at Rantiya Locost, Dapit Karen, in Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.
A relative to the victim, who confirmed the incident said the gunmen came around 5am when residents were still sleeping.
He said the kidnappers didn’t go with the victim’s mother who was staying with her.
The family member further disclosed that the kidnappers had called the family and demanded N5m naira ransom.
Contacted, spokesman of the state Police Command, Ubah Gabriel, said the police are not aware of the incident but would share more information as soon as they have been briefed.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami