Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran broadcaster and Nollywood actor, Sadiq Daba has died.
He died on Wednesday evening, aged 69, after a long battle with leukemia and prostrate cancer.
Daba was diagnosed with leukaemia and prostate cancer in 2017.
He travelled to London for treatment after a campaign for fund organised by Okei-Odumakin, Soni Irabor and Azuka Jebose.
Daba’s last major acting project was Kunle Afolayan’s Citation released in 2020.
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t