Estimated Reading Time: 1
Some unidentified gunmen on Tuesday have abducted Hajiya Rabi, the mother-in-law of a renowned business mogul, Alhaji Dahiru Barau Mangal in Katsina State.
The abductors stormed her residence at Matazu Local Government Area at around 1am and whisked her to an unknown destination.
The husband of the victim, Alhaji Muntari Masanawa, confirmed the incident in an interview with Punch Newspaper.
Muntari, who is the traditional title holder of ‘Sarkin Yaki’ in Matazu, said the hoodlums who arrived at his house around 1.30 am woke his wife up and took her away on a motorcycle.
He said the gunmen asked his second wife to bring out all the money she had but she told them she had no money.
- I prayed Nigeria will not see peace because Buhari denied Rivers State security – Wike
- Breaking: Last minute decision as NAFDAC certifies #AstraZeneca vaccine
- Nigeria begins COVID-19 vaccinations
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun