Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, and entertainer, Banky W have welcomed their first child.
The couple who got married on November 19, 2017 announced in separate Instagram posts, the arrival of their son four weeks ago.
In the Instagram post, Banky W, posted a picture of his wife which showed her baby bump, alongside other lovey-dovey pictures of himself and his wife.
He then wrote a loving message to his wife and announced the son’s name as Zaiah.
Banky W wrote, “Happy birthday to my lady, my love and Purpose Partner, My world, my wife and Baby Mama. I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more beautiful than you already were… but I was wrong. Because you’re not just beautiful, you’re strong. You’re grace and favour personified, and you’re so much more.
“Words cannot properly express how grateful I am for you, how much I love you, or what we’ve been through. I’m thankful that you’re mine. And that God made everything beautiful in His time. He turned our tears into triumph and our loss into laughter. He’s changed our lives forever, here’s to the next (and best) chapter. Nothing I can say or do can top what He gave us. My baby had a baby and he’s everything we prayed for @adesuaetomi. Happy birthday “Mama Zaiah.” I love you SCATTER.”
Announcing the birth of the baby, Adesua posted photos of her baby bump and one hugging her husband. She then wrote,
“You have a track record of keeping your word. ?l?run agbaye o, you are mighty”.
4 weeks ago I received the best birthday gift ever. Our Son.
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house