Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian popstar, David Adeleke, fondly referred to as Davido, has bagged his second certified gold record in the United States of America with his smashing hit record, IF.
His record was certified by the Recording Industry Association of America on February 12, 2021. However, his first certified gold record, Fall, was certified gold in the US on May 28, 2020.
David shared his excitement on social media, “My 2nd Gold record !!! Oh God, I am grateful !! The only two Afro beats solo singles to go Gold in the USA in Afro-beats history !! God is good !!! ???? ?? ?? MORE TO COME!”
The song “If” was released on February 17, 2017, and it was produced by Tekno, who ghost-wrote the track for Davido.
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela