Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the 33rd virtual Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Physically present at the meeting that started by 10 am are Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari.
Ten Ministers who are physically attending the meeting are the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Attorney General of the Federation, AGF and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu and Suleiman Adamu, Water Resources.
Others are, the Ministers of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Power, Sale Mamman, Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar, Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami and the Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Sylva.
The Head of Service of the Federation, Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan and other Ministers are participating in the weekly council meeting from their various offices in Abuja.
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house