Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the 33rd virtual Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Physically present at the meeting that started by 10 am are Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha and Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari.
Ten Ministers who are physically attending the meeting are the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Attorney General of the Federation, AGF and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu and Suleiman Adamu, Water Resources.
Others are, the Ministers of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, Power, Sale Mamman, Humanitarian Affairs, Sadiya Umar, Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami and the Minister of State for Petroleum, Timipre Sylva.
The Head of Service of the Federation, Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan and other Ministers are participating in the weekly council meeting from their various offices in Abuja.
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom