Estimated Reading Time: 1
Upcoming pop star, Sanni Goriola, also known as Lil-Frosh, has been remanded in Prison for the assault of his girlfriend.
He was arraigned at the Chief Magistrate Court 1, Yaba on a one – count charge of assault for assaulting his girlfriend, a model, Miss Okeoghene Taiye Iyometerie sometime last year.
The International Federation of Women Lawyers ( FIDA) Lagos State got involved in the case and he has finally been arraigned.
The Defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge of assault punishable under Section 173 of the Criminal Code Law of Lagos State 2015.
The matter was adjourned to 9th March 2021 for mention, while the Court ordered the remand of the Defendant and advised him to bring an application for bail.
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state