Estimated Reading Time: 1
Davido music label Davido Music Worldwide terminated their contract with young artiste Lil Frosh following allegations of abuse by his ex-girlfriend.
In a statement released on his verified Instagram page on Tuesday, October 6, it said, “In light of the recent allegations made against Mr Sanni Goriola Wasiu aka Lil Frosh, we would like to state that as a record label, domestic violence is not a trivial matter and we will never support or condone such behaviour,” it read in part.
Fast-rising rapper Sanni Goriola popularly known as Lil Frosh was called out on social media for allegedly beating his girlfriend
The rapper was called out by the brother and manager of the girlfriend Gift Camille on Monday, October 5, 2020. According to Camille’s brother, Michael, Lil Frosh has been assaulting his sister for a while.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties
- Breaking: Lets us pray for Nigeria – Pope Francis begs christians
- Niger Delta militants threaten mayhem; roll out 11-point demand
- Food looted from Kaduna warehouses are poisonous; The state government warns
- Looted Palliatives: It is now clear that Buhari is not Nigeria’s problem; says Zahra Buhari-Indimi
- Citizens are targeting their perceived oppressors – Donald Duke
- Soldiers forced medical doctor to swim inside muddy water at gunpoint