Estimated Reading Time: 1
Davido music label Davido Music Worldwide terminated their contract with young artiste Lil Frosh following allegations of abuse by his ex-girlfriend.
In a statement released on his verified Instagram page on Tuesday, October 6, it said, “In light of the recent allegations made against Mr Sanni Goriola Wasiu aka Lil Frosh, we would like to state that as a record label, domestic violence is not a trivial matter and we will never support or condone such behaviour,” it read in part.
Fast-rising rapper Sanni Goriola popularly known as Lil Frosh was called out on social media for allegedly beating his girlfriend
The rapper was called out by the brother and manager of the girlfriend Gift Camille on Monday, October 5, 2020. According to Camille’s brother, Michael, Lil Frosh has been assaulting his sister for a while.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house