Estimated Reading Time: 1
Former Senator, Ben Murray-Bruce has reacted to the ban issued to Financial institutions against having any crypto or facilitating payments for crypto exchanges.
NewsWireNGR had reported that the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, on Friday warned Deposit Money Banks (DMBs), Other Financial Institutions (OFIs), Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFIs) and Local Financial Institutions against having transactions in crypto or facilitating payments for crypto exchanges.
Reacting, the former Senator in a tweet via his Twitter account on Friday warned the Federal Government against making hasty decisions when it comes to policies regarding finance or the economy of the country.
“It is a universal knowledge that decisions or policy regarding finance or economy should never be hasty.
“CBN should better not be in a hurry to make such hasty decisions,” he said.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north