Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Lagos State Government has restricted trucks and articulated vehicles from plying the road and has ordered that their activities be restricted to between 9pm and 6am.
This, the government says, is necessary to avoid road crashes and death on our roads.
Speaking at a stakeholders meeting, the commissioner for transportation in the state, Dr. Frederic OLADEINDE says the government is partnering with relevant agencies to ensure the directive is enforced.
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school