Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Examinations Council NECO has announced new date for the conduct of its 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination SSCE for external candidates.
The Council also said candidates who missed out in some papers in the 2020 school-based SSCE as a result of #ENDSARS protest will join external candidates to write the exam.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division of NECO, Azeez Sani and made available to NewsWireNGR on Tuesday in Abuja.
“Following requests by candidates to be given more time to complete their registration process for the 2020 SSCE (External), the National Examinations Council NECO has fixed new dates for the examination”
”Thus, the examination which was earlier scheduled to commence on Monday 1st February, 2021 and end on Wednesday 3rd March, 2021 will now start on Monday 8th February, 2021 and end on Wednesday 10th March, 2021?.
The Council hereby informs those candidates, who missed some papers during the 2020 SSCE (Internal) due to the ENDSARS protests in some states, to take note of these new dates and report for the examination accordingly at their various examination centers to be designated.
“All candidates are advised to access the revised Examination Time Table on the Council’s website: www.neco.gov.ng
”All candidates, stakeholders and the general public are to take note of the above information’’, the statement read.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami