Estimated Reading Time: 1
A pregnant woman has been killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State.
Channels Television reports that the woman identified by security agencies as Aisha Adamu was carrying a seven-month old-pregnant when she was killed by bandits along the Kaduna- Birnin Gwari road on Sunday.
In another development, Air platforms of the Nigeria Air Force have neutralised several bandits during special operations in some parts of Birnin Gwari, Igabi, Chikun and Giwa local government areas of Kaduna State.
According to the Commissioner of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, the troops conducted armed missions over Sabon Birni, Albasu, Doka, Kerawa, Rikau, Galadimawa, Kidandan, Ngede Allah, Dogon Dawa, Takama, Damari, Saulawa, Yadi and adjoining settlements.
- Yakassai: Jonathan did not punish you, Tinubu, El-Rufai for criticism – Falana tells Buhari
- Jangebe abduction will be the last – Buhari assures
- NDLEA arrests a trans-border drug trafficker with N1bn worth of cocaine in Sokoto
- Just In: Katsina orders reopening of boarding schools after Kankara abduction
- Salihu Tanko-Yakasai’s family petitions DSS
- COVID-19: Nigeria to get four million vaccine doses Tuesday
- APC Youths blame Salihu Tanko-Yakasai for his comments on Buhari – demand his release
- Chinedu Ekeke: Buhari regime, gasping for air, begging to breathe
- Correction: 317 kidnapped schoolgirls of Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara yet to be freed
- I will never accept and legalise same-sex marriage – Ghana President, Akufo-Addo