Estimated Reading Time: 1
Veteran music entrepreneur, Michael Collins popularly called Don Jazzy has signed a new artiste, AyraStarr to the Mavin Records.
The Mavin boss announce this via his Twitter post on Thursday.
He said that he had met the 18-year-old artiste in 2020 and be grooming her before unveiling her to the world.
He tweeted, “Last year I met the most incredible 18 year old girl, her name is
@AyraStarr. It’s been a fantastic experience working behind the scene for over a year and we at Mavin are proud to present her to the world. Pls follow and join me to welcome to MAVIN @ayrastarr
Mavins Records is one of Africa’s leading entertainment companies. It was founded in 2012 as a record label by Don Jazzy and it has produced some wonderful music artistes such as Wande Coal, Tiwa Savage and Reekado Banks.
It curretly hosts artistes like Korede Bello, Johnny Drille, Di’ja, D’Prince, Dr. SID, LadiPoe, DNA, Rema, Crayon, DJ Big N and the newly signed AyraStarr.
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo
- Singer, Simi says female entertainers are constantly pitted against each other – she explains the difficulties
- Lagos State Government announces 3 months partial closure of Marine bridge
- WAEC cancels Literature-in English exams; candidates to rewrite papers March 11
- “They took away about 470 cows and cattle” killed 15 persons – Eyewitness accounts after gunmen storm Sokoto
- Speaker Gbajabiamila begs Nigerians to accept COVID-19 vaccine
- “That is the trump card that I will not reveal” – Chief of Defense Staff, General Lucky Irabor talks tough
- Repentant Boko Haram members return to the terror group after spying on security agents formation – Governor Zulum
- Nigerian soldier and his girlfriend were recently caught supplying ammunitions and military uniforms to armed bandits in Zamfara