Estimated Reading Time: 1
Tech billionaire Elon Musk reign as the richest man in the world halts at four days after Tesla’s stock nosedived and fell by nearly $14 billion on Monday.
He has become second and behind Amazon’s CEO, Jeff Bezos on the world’s richest list.
Musk on Thursday, January 7 became the world’s richest man after his fortune grew by $150 billion in a year.
But shares of his electric-vehicle maker, Tesla took a hit on Monday as shares fell by nearly 8%. And based on Forbes estimate, this pushed his total wealth down to $176.2 billion, compared with Bezos’ $182.1 billion fortune.
Despite the fall, Musk’s net worth is $20 billion above Bernard Arnault, the CEO of the French luxury-goods conglomerate LVMH and the world’s third-richest person, according to Forbes’ estimates
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped