Estimated Reading Time: <1
A staff of the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja, Prince Nuhu Hamman’Gabdo, along with his wife and four children has died in a ghastly car accident along Nasarawa-Abuja Road.
Until his death, Nuhu held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.
According to reports, Hamman’Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state.
Eyewitnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan