Estimated Reading Time: 1
Ify Okoye, wife of music executive Jude Okoye, older brother and former manager to the now-defunct music duo P-Square, has tested positive for COVID-19.
The mum of two also disclosed that she has been placed on oxygen.
She made the revelation when she took to her Instagram story on Saturday to share a picture of herself on oxygen with a brief post reading: “surviving COVID-19.”
The ex-beauty queen also shared another clip of her “bestie” who paid her a visit but was unable to move close to her due to the deadly disease.
In the meantime, Reddington Hospital has commissioned a new armoured shield Isolation Centre in Lagos, as part of efforts to boost the fight against COVID-19.
“The centre we are commissioning today complements our pre-existing centre in Ikeja for which demand, unfortunately, has significantly outstripped supply,” Olatunde Lalude, Chief of Surgery and Group MD, Reddington Hospital said at the launch.
“We have certainly felt the impact of the second wave of COVID-19 and it has become clear that we needed to respond in some way to supplement the current capacity in Lagos state.”
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse