Estimated Reading Time: 1
Ify Okoye, wife of music executive Jude Okoye, older brother and former manager to the now-defunct music duo P-Square, has tested positive for COVID-19.
The mum of two also disclosed that she has been placed on oxygen.
She made the revelation when she took to her Instagram story on Saturday to share a picture of herself on oxygen with a brief post reading: “surviving COVID-19.”
The ex-beauty queen also shared another clip of her “bestie” who paid her a visit but was unable to move close to her due to the deadly disease.
In the meantime, Reddington Hospital has commissioned a new armoured shield Isolation Centre in Lagos, as part of efforts to boost the fight against COVID-19.
“The centre we are commissioning today complements our pre-existing centre in Ikeja for which demand, unfortunately, has significantly outstripped supply,” Olatunde Lalude, Chief of Surgery and Group MD, Reddington Hospital said at the launch.
“We have certainly felt the impact of the second wave of COVID-19 and it has become clear that we needed to respond in some way to supplement the current capacity in Lagos state.”
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student