Estimated Reading Time: 1
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Thursday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa.
At the meeting, Governor Sanwo-Olu presented the ‘Rebuilding Lagos’ plan to the President and sought for the federal government’s assistance
Recall that governor Sanwo-Olu had last year met with the president after the October 20 and 21 destruction and looting that took place in the state in the aftermath of the peaceful End SARS protests
Public and private properties were looted and destroyed .
NewsWireNGR also recalls that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila disclosed in October that Lagos State will need about N1 trillion for the reconstruction and repair of the properties and infrastructure that was vandalized and destroyed by hoodlums.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government