Estimated Reading Time: 1
Kwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has dissolved his cabinet with effect from December 31, 2020.
According to a statement released in the early hours of Monday by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Rafiu Ajakaye only the Secretary to the State Government Mamman Sabah Jubril retained his seat.
The Governor commended the former cabinet members for their contributions to the development of the State while also wishing them the best in their future endeavors.
He also directed the former cabinet members to hand over to the most senior officers in their respective ministries.
The cabinet members were sworn in on December 14, 2019, comprising at least 56.25% females, in what was remarkably the most gender friendly cabinet on the African continent. The cabinet also had the country’s youngest commissioner.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%