Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority(KASUPDA) has demolished a hotel billed to host a sex party in the city, citing a violation of COVID-19 protocols.
“KASUPDA have demolished Asher Hotel in Barnawa Kaduna South. Asher Hotel was the proposed venue for the Kaduna Sex Party, the hotel was also caught contravening the Covid-19 guidelines of the state,” the agency tweeted on its official handle on Thursday evening.
The agency which also posted photos of the demolition exercise vowed that it “will not hesitate to demolish properties used for such [an] immoral act.”
The state agency said the hotel violated COVID-19 guidelines. It warned that any property used for such immoral act will be demolished.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help