Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Thursday, December 31 sign the 2021 appropriation bill a week after being passed by the National Assembly, the Presidency says.
The event will start at 11am at the Council Chambers of the State House in Abuja and it will be graced by members of the Federal Executive Council and other invited personalities.
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped