Estimated Reading Time: 1
A video circulating on social media is inciting xenophobic attacks against Nigerian artistes in Cameroon.
The Cameroonian entertainer identified in the video, Pancho Cy International lamented that Nigerian artistes are taking over the country’s entertainment space.
He was speaking against the backdrop of Nigerian singer, Joeboy’s silent visit to the Country.
In the 5 minutes clip, Cy International raised numerous allegations against Nigerians and the parasitic entertainment relationship between both countries. He claimed while Cameroonians play Nigerian music, Nigerians do not extend the gesture.
He said the Nigerian music industry characterise the greedy nature of Nigerians. He added that having employed and worked with many Nigerians in numerous countries, he confirms that Nigerians are greedy.
The angered actor also threatened any Cameroonian DJ that plays Nigerian songs in clubs.
Watch video here:
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’