Estimated Reading Time: 1
A video circulating on social media is inciting xenophobic attacks against Nigerian artistes in Cameroon.
The Cameroonian entertainer identified in the video, Pancho Cy International lamented that Nigerian artistes are taking over the country’s entertainment space.
He was speaking against the backdrop of Nigerian singer, Joeboy’s silent visit to the Country.
In the 5 minutes clip, Cy International raised numerous allegations against Nigerians and the parasitic entertainment relationship between both countries. He claimed while Cameroonians play Nigerian music, Nigerians do not extend the gesture.
He said the Nigerian music industry characterise the greedy nature of Nigerians. He added that having employed and worked with many Nigerians in numerous countries, he confirms that Nigerians are greedy.
The angered actor also threatened any Cameroonian DJ that plays Nigerian songs in clubs.
Watch video here:
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour