Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian Afropop star Davido has on Monday threatened that to leave the music industry.
The message comes hours after Davido and Afrobeats star, Burna Boy reportedly exchanged blows in a club in Ghana on Sunday night.
The Fem singer on Monday tweeted, “I go leave this music for Una”
The two camps have so far remained tightlipped about the incident.
Meanwhile, music executive PaulO has appealed to WizKid, Burna and Davido to bury their hatchet.
In a lengthy post on his verified Instagram page, Paulo shared a photo of the three artistes and wrote,”Dear Sons, African Giant, Baddest OBO, and biggest Star Boy. I love you guys, You all have made monumental strides to advance African culture around the world. Your music has helped to change the face of Afrobeats and turned it into one of the most popular music genres today.
You all have worked so so so hard to achieve this status and we are proud of what you have contributed to music, as talented musicians, and most importantly as African men.
“This year has taught us all valuable lessons about life, love, friendship ,work and passion. Let’s not forget the reason we all started.
“2020 showed us pepper, but with love,determination and togetherness we are here today reflecting. Let it serve as a reminder of how temporary life is, how much more there is to achieve and how far you all have come.
“Music unites people, heals the soul and makes us dance. We have you to thank for the endless vibes you have given us.
“Please Afrobeat hero’s , you all have super powers , use them to unlock greatness, set an example , lead the way ? Let’s think about Our family our love ones for a minute ?? if something goes Wrong?
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government