Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Cross River State Commissioner of Police Abdulkadir Jimoh is dead, NewswireNGR can authoritatively report.
Mr. Jimoh was rushed to the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) this morning for what sources say were symptoms of covid-19.
But Mr Rasheed Olanrenwanju, the AIT correspondent in the state, and a close friend to the deceased said the man was rushed to the hospital in the morning for pneumonia and not covid-19.
Rasheed added that plans to have his body moves to his home state of Kwara for Muslim burial rites was underway.
Calls to Irene Ugbo, PPRO in the state were not answered.
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle