Estimated Reading Time: 1
The All Progressives Congress (APC) is currently holding its second virtual emergency National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The meeting is expected to “review the party’s position and set agenda for the next move” as the tenure of Governor Mai Mala Buni led 13-Member Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), appointed on June 25 to work for six months, ends in few day
The National Chairman of the party’s Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee and governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, has led other members of the party’s NEC, including President Muhammadu Buhari, into the meeting.
Those in attendance include: Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan, governors of the party, led by the Chairman of the Progressive Governors’Forum (PGF) and governor of Yobe State, Atiku Bagudu.
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation