Estimated Reading Time: <1
The United States has removed the reciprocity fee imposed on visa applications for Nigerians.
The development which took effect from December 3, was disclosed in a statement on Friday by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja ______________________
PRESS RELEASE pic.twitter.com/YH8AhPsO2X
— Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nigeria ?? (@NigeriaMFA) December 4, 2020
“The ministry of foreign affairs wishes to inform that the United States government has removed all visa reciprocity fees for Nigerian citizens seeking visas to the United States,” the ministry’s spokesman, Ferdinand Nwonye, said.
“The positive development is in line with the removal of excess visa application, processing and biometric fees for United States citizens applying for Nigerian visas by the Nigerian government”.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore