Estimated Reading Time: 1
Former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to sack everyone he appointed to work with him.
Okorocha, a former Governor of Imo State, said both the Ministers and presidential aides have failed the country.
Okorocha spoke on Wednesday in Lafia, Nasarawa State when he paid a condolence visit to Governor Abdullahi Sule in the Government House.
Okorocha also visited the family of the late Nasarawa State Chairman, Phillip Tatari Shekwo who was kidnapped and murdered by gunmen.
“President Muhammadu Buhari should fire the people he hired to work for the country, because they have failed and are not performing in the national assignments assigned them,” he said.
Okorocha said Buhari should do the needful to save Nigeria from the insult, adding that the people are angry with the recent events in the country.
“As the killing of people by gunmen should not happen again as it is an insult to the country.
“President Buhari should hire competent hands to develop the country as many countries suffered similar fate before they experienced growth and development,” Okorocha said.
- 2023: Governor Ortom should run for senate – Special Adviser
- Nigerian Ports Authority to launch Electronic Truck call-up app
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’