Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, (CDCFIB) has released details of its ongoing recruitment exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be a computer-based aptitude test and the candidates are to come to the centres with Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide firm of ID with a very clear holder’s picture.
— Ministry of Interior (@MinOfInteriorNG) November 30, 2020
The CDCFIB Secretary to the Board, Mal. Al-Hassan S. Yakmut released the statement today, Monday:
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) wishes to inform the general public that the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) for recruitment into the NIS will hold on the 8th December 2020 in the 36 States of the federation and FCT. Candidates are advised to check their email addresses and phone numbers for notification and venue for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December 2020. All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test. Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who apply for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://edfipb.careers to print out individual letters of invitation.
Candidates will not have access to any centre or session other than allotted via email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, candidates are to note the specific sessions and time for the examination as stated in the notification message for strict compliance. All candidates are to come alone and bring the following:
Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide firm of ID with a very clear holder’s picture.
Face mask (mandatory)
Disclaimer Notice: Candidates are to note that any notification received outside email addresses or phone numbers is not valid. Third party (forwarded) messages to other candidates are unacceptable and shall lead to disqualification.
- Governor Uzodinma dissolves Imo State Executive Council
- Police officer killed as gunmen attack Akwa Ibom police stations
- Blackout as National grid suffer another system collapse
- We must build a better Nigeria – Tinubu says in Eid message
- ‘We must resist the temptation to retreat into our communities’ – President Buhari
- Agip shuts down Idu Well 11 in Bayelsa
- ‘We recovered $153 Million, 80 houses from Diezani’ – EFCC reveals
- Arson: NDLEA office in Abia have been burned
- Nollywood actor defends alleged child molester Baba Ijesha; leads protest at Panti
- Kidnappers’ locations are not unknown but we are being careful – Lai Mohammed