Estimated Reading Time: 1
Singer, Abolore Akande aka 9ice, has apologised to Nigerians and his wife, Olasukanmi, for cheating on her.
The musician made the plea on Saturday days after a viral video posted by Gistlover Blog showed him kissing another woman.
In the video, 9ice hugs the unidentified woman in a compromising manner and kisses her on the cheek while he jokingly calls her his wife.
However, in a video on Saturday, the Gongo Aso crooner said he had made a terrible mistake and pleaded with Nigerians to help him beg his wife whom he married less than a year ago.
He said, “I have done something so shameful, terrible and it is costing me my family and the most important thing to me right now is my family. That 9ice that you always see and appreciate is because I have a backbone which is my wife, Olasukanmi Akande. And because of this terrible thing I have done, it is costing me a whole lot
“I apologise for what I have done and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone. That 9ice you always see, that strives, that brings out the best in our culture and tradition is because I have a backbone. I apologise for my wrongdoing and I need you guys to help me beg my wife.
“One thing that has been failing is my marriage but I want this one to work. Please, please help me beg my wife. Save this marriage for me.”
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun
- Shortly after the release of school girls, terrorists abduct over 60 – burn Zamfara town
- Ogun State deputy speaker impeached over thuggery allegations
- Federal Government says States that have not met the criteria for vaccine safety will not get doses
- Just in: Buhari, Osinbajo to be publicly vaccinated on Saturday
- Jangebe schoolgirls: Reunion turns violent as security operatives shoot protesters
- Zamfara Government imposes curfew on Jangebe community
- COVID-19: Federal Government extends work-from-home directive
- Veteran actor and broadcaster, Sadiq Daba has died