Estimated Reading Time: 1
Singer, Abolore Akande aka 9ice, has apologised to Nigerians and his wife, Olasukanmi, for cheating on her.
The musician made the plea on Saturday days after a viral video posted by Gistlover Blog showed him kissing another woman.
In the video, 9ice hugs the unidentified woman in a compromising manner and kisses her on the cheek while he jokingly calls her his wife.
However, in a video on Saturday, the Gongo Aso crooner said he had made a terrible mistake and pleaded with Nigerians to help him beg his wife whom he married less than a year ago.
He said, “I have done something so shameful, terrible and it is costing me my family and the most important thing to me right now is my family. That 9ice that you always see and appreciate is because I have a backbone which is my wife, Olasukanmi Akande. And because of this terrible thing I have done, it is costing me a whole lot
“I apologise for what I have done and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone. That 9ice you always see, that strives, that brings out the best in our culture and tradition is because I have a backbone. I apologise for my wrongdoing and I need you guys to help me beg my wife.
“One thing that has been failing is my marriage but I want this one to work. Please, please help me beg my wife. Save this marriage for me.”
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Someone should help me, I am feeling exhausted’ reality star, Ifu Ennada cries out
- Federal Government appoints national task team on COVID-19 vaccine acquisition
- World Aids Day:Cross River State Government Marks Day With Walk, Advocates for Early Detection
- Police confirm killing of Assistant commissioner of police in Calabar
- Pope Francis condemns the killing of scores of farmers and villagers in Borno
- Actress, Regina Daniels husband, Ned Nwoko, says he can marry another wife to add to all his wives
- Boko Haram abducts Red Cross officer in Borno
- COVID-19: UK becomes first country to approve Pfizer’s vaccine
- Kayode Fayemi has said security challenges are beyond the Nigerian military
- The Judiciary leads ICPC corruption index with over N9Billion in bribes offered/received in 2 years