Estimated Reading Time: 1
The 10-year-old Nigerian popular Comedienne, Emmanuella Samuel, Saturday took to Instagram to announce that she has finally built a ‘portable’ house for her mother.
Nigerians woke up to the heart-warming news on Saturday after she posted photos of the new home.
According to Emmanuella, the house is a gift of appreciation for all her mother’s prayers, encouragement and support.
She even went on to tease that a mansion would follow suit very soon.
“I built this for u mom. For all the prayers, all the encouragements and support. Mummy I know you said u want a portable house and this is it. But forgive me because I must complete ur mansion for you next year. Don’t worry it won’t make us go to hell???? my super Christmas mummy. I love you,” she wrote.
According to wikipedia information, “Emanuella entered into comedy when she was five years old. She was on a family holiday and met with Angel”.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists
- Abdulrasheed Maina’s lawyer dumps him, applies to quit case