Estimated Reading Time: 1
The 10-year-old Nigerian popular Comedienne, Emmanuella Samuel, Saturday took to Instagram to announce that she has finally built a ‘portable’ house for her mother.
Nigerians woke up to the heart-warming news on Saturday after she posted photos of the new home.
According to Emmanuella, the house is a gift of appreciation for all her mother’s prayers, encouragement and support.
She even went on to tease that a mansion would follow suit very soon.
“I built this for u mom. For all the prayers, all the encouragements and support. Mummy I know you said u want a portable house and this is it. But forgive me because I must complete ur mansion for you next year. Don’t worry it won’t make us go to hell???? my super Christmas mummy. I love you,” she wrote.
According to wikipedia information, “Emanuella entered into comedy when she was five years old. She was on a family holiday and met with Angel”.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping