Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has confirmed the appointment of Ms. Abisola Olusanyaa as the substantive Commissioner for Agriculture.
The Governor’s confirmation was contained in a circular issued on Wednesday by the State Head of Service, Mr. Hakeem Muri-Okunola and obtained by NewsWireNGR
Sanwo-Olu who wished the new Commissioner a successful tenure in office and congratulated her on this new feat first appointed Ms Olusanya in to the State Executive Council on the 20th of August, 2019 as a Special Adviser on Agriculture.
Ms. Abisola Olusanya is a tenacious and result-oriented professional with ten-year professional experience in leadership roles in sales and marketing and supply chain management executing strategies towards food security, SME inclusion, growth and profitability within a sustainable eco-system.
She is a leader with participatory management styles and proficiency in establishing and managing an entire operation with a key focus on a sustainable organisational culture and she is well-tuned to global management practices.” the Governor wrote.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO