Estimated Reading Time: <1
A former housemate of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, has been appointed as a senior special assistant to the Bayelsa State governor, Douye Diri.
Diri appointed the second runner-up of the BBNaija lockdown edition as a Senior Special Assistant on Girl Child.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Daniel Alabrah, confirmed Nengi’s appointment to journalists on Friday.
He said details of the governor’s gesture would be made known later.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists
- Abdulrasheed Maina’s lawyer dumps him, applies to quit case