Estimated Reading Time: <1
A former housemate of the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, has been appointed as a senior special assistant to the Bayelsa State governor, Douye Diri.
Diri appointed the second runner-up of the BBNaija lockdown edition as a Senior Special Assistant on Girl Child.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Daniel Alabrah, confirmed Nengi’s appointment to journalists on Friday.
He said details of the governor’s gesture would be made known later.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping