Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian star Wizkid has been announced as the latest ambassador for sportswear brand, Puma.
The musician is the new Puma x JD ambassador for the relaunch of the Puma Suede Classics range.
The range was first released in 1968 and has been a popular style for the brand ever since.
Puma said they wanted to enlist an artist known for mixing sounds from around the globe for the new campaign.
“We’re thrilled to have Wizkid as the face of the new Puma x JD Suede campaign,” Puma’s Sportstyle marketing director said.
“A truly innovative and exciting artist in the music scene, Wizkid embodies the passion and hustle we look for in someone to represent Puma and we look forward to working with him for the AW20 season.”
Wizkid said he was honoured to be the new face of brand.
‘It’s an honour to be the face of the new JD x Puma Suede Classics campaign,” Wizkid said of the collaboration. ‘
“Puma is a brand I’ve loved and respected growing up, and so the decision to become an ambassador felt completely natural. The Puma Suede is a classic shoe that can be worn by anyone at any age and I think my fans will really connect with that.”
In 2018, the star partnered with Nike for a special edition ‘Starboy’ football jersey which sold out in 10 minutes.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government