Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s president uhammadu Buhari is currently meeting some former Nigerian leaders.
While the agenda of the meeting is not made public, issues bordering on the current security situation in the country are believed to top the agenda.
While Buhari is presiding from the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, some former Nigerian leaders are participating virtually.
Those participating virtually include General Yakubu Gowon (retd.); former President Olusegun Obasanjo; Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar (retd.); former President Goodluck Jonathan and Chief Ernest Shonekan.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%