Estimated Reading Time: 1
Some domestic airlines have announced resumption of flights from Lagos as from tomorrow Saturday with the possible lifting of the curfew in the State.
In their various statements issued Friday, spokesperson’s for the airlines say, arrangements are on top gear to ensure seamless facilitation of passengers from tomorrow Saturday.
One of them, Mr. Kingsley Ezemwan, assures all tickets within the period of the curfew remain valid and can be rescheduled for free.
Another spokesperson, Mr. Banji Ola had earlier announced that all its operations will be suspended but has now commenced operations to selected routes until normalcy is restored to start full scale operations across its entire network.
“Once again our heart goes out to our brothers and sisters who lost lives and properties during the protest.”
If the curfew is lifted today, there is every likely hood that international operations may also commence tomorrow.
The airlines had on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 suspended all flights due to the 24 hours curfew announced by the Lagos State government.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home