Estimated Reading Time: 1
Some domestic airlines have announced resumption of flights from Lagos as from tomorrow Saturday with the possible lifting of the curfew in the State.
In their various statements issued Friday, spokesperson’s for the airlines say, arrangements are on top gear to ensure seamless facilitation of passengers from tomorrow Saturday.
One of them, Mr. Kingsley Ezemwan, assures all tickets within the period of the curfew remain valid and can be rescheduled for free.
Another spokesperson, Mr. Banji Ola had earlier announced that all its operations will be suspended but has now commenced operations to selected routes until normalcy is restored to start full scale operations across its entire network.
“Once again our heart goes out to our brothers and sisters who lost lives and properties during the protest.”
If the curfew is lifted today, there is every likely hood that international operations may also commence tomorrow.
The airlines had on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 suspended all flights due to the 24 hours curfew announced by the Lagos State government.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report