Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian Defence Headquarters’ Director of Information, Maj. Gen. John Enenche on Thursday described as ‘photoshopped videos of the Lekki tollgate shooting.
Enenche in a press conference on Thursday said the video circulating on social media were untrue as it was photoshopped.
Speaking on Arise News, Enechec said, “These videos were cropped and photoshopped.
“If not that I am not permitted I would have forwarded it to you. Up till this morning, I got analyst to analyze the video and they said it was cropped and put together.”
NewsWireNGR had reported that the Army had reportedly opened fire on peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Tuesday.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Pensioners reject Government’s plan to borrow from pension fund
- ‘Avoid politicians approaching you to destabilize the government’ – Buratai warns Generals
- Lagos Senatorial by-elections hold today
- ‘Fisayo Soyombo Wins Kurt Schork Award in International Journalism after five attempts in six years
- Ali Ndume to withdraw as Abdulrasheed Maina’s Surety
- Nominations the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship