Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian Defence Headquarters’ Director of Information, Maj. Gen. John Enenche on Thursday described as ‘photoshopped videos of the Lekki tollgate shooting.
Enenche in a press conference on Thursday said the video circulating on social media were untrue as it was photoshopped.
Speaking on Arise News, Enechec said, “These videos were cropped and photoshopped.
“If not that I am not permitted I would have forwarded it to you. Up till this morning, I got analyst to analyze the video and they said it was cropped and put together.”
NewsWireNGR had reported that the Army had reportedly opened fire on peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll gate on Tuesday.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Buhari orders soldiers to shoot anybody seen with AK-47 – Garba Shehu
- Just in: EndSARS protesters stole $2m, N17m in my palace – Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu
- There is no big deal in Super Eagles travelling to Benin Republic by boat – NFF President
- COVID-19: Edo State confirms receipt of vaccines from Federal Government
- Federal Government should hire mercenaries to end insurgency – Borno Governor
- Cattle and Foodstuff Dealers Association decide to end blockade
- Gunmen storm Sokoto Commissioner’s house; kidnap family members
- Foodstuff, Cattle dealers insist strike will continue
- Oyo State will not provide free land for private ranching – Seyi Makinde
- Federal Government extends tenure of network operators on NIN/SIM registration