Estimated Reading Time: 1
Suspected hoodlums have set several Lagbus buses belonging to the Lagos State government on fire at Oyingbo Bus Terminal.
There are heavy gunshots by the police at the time of filing this report Wednesday morning, last night, unarmed protesters were shot at Lekki and the corpses seized by the Nigerian military.
Television Continental, TVC is currently under attack, TVC News is a Nigerian 24-hour television news channel owned by Continental Broadcasting Service Nigeria Ltd. The news station is owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
“We are currently under attack and the hoodlums stormed the gates and premises while we were on air, we had to shutdown coverage immediately,” a news anchor with Television Continental who does not want to be mentioned tells NewsWireNGR.
“They burnt the security vehicles at the entrance to the station, from what I can see now and workers are trapped in the studio, scampering for safety”.
A popular talkshow programme, YourView, was on when the hoodlums besieged the station.
The programme host, Morayo Afolabi-Brown, who said the hoodlums entered in a van, asked to go on a commercial break.
The station had since then been stuck.
Videos online confirmed by workers at the station said the assailants set fire to the station over its connection to a former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary
- Gunmen who invaded Abuja orphanage demand for N30 Million
- Governor Kayode Fayemi, says herdsmen were not asked to vacate Ondo State – blames the media
- Just In: Court orders Kaduna prison to release El-Zakzaky’s wife, Zeenat for COVID treatment
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State